Thursday, October 2, 2008

Football Report

Jackson is about a month into his season games. He is having a great time as a middle linebacker. Team is great, coaches awesome, teammates are fun and he tells me after practice everyday-"I told you football is better than swimming." He was picked to be Captain at the last game against Oakmont ( It was strange cheering for Del Oro). This Saturday he plays Granite Bay. Mo has decided that he definately wants to play next year.


Noelle said...

You're back!! I've been waiting to see some news. I see you're life is just as crazy as mine. My word, your boys are cute. I need to ask you about the new dog thing. Would you recommend Santa drop one off? My kids have been DYIING for a dog for about 2 years. I just don't know if mom and dad are ready. We just got everyone in our house potty trained for the first time in 7 1/2years.

I also just re-read your posts about the boys and their 4th birthday. Crying....again! All children are miracles, but they give it a new meaning. Hope all is well.

Bob & Jen said...

GO Jack! That's awesome! We love hearing about your games and your great games. Yay Golden Eagles!!